The hand-tailored Gray blue-purple plaid suit is made from 13 Microns exclusive wool fabrics tailored to a comfortable fit. The two-button single-breasted jacket features full canvased construction and fully lined, matching regular semi-lined trousers for increasing comfort and wearability. Trousers decorated with artisanal hand stitches and feature one side and coin pocket. The unique artisanal craft makes Ferruccio Milanesi suits unique.
- 13-micron exclusive fabrics
- Light Shoulder
- full lining
- Flat front pant
- Gray and light blue, purple plaid pattern l unique fabrics
- Full Canvas, hand basted Linen and soft horse tail canvas for better shaping on the wearer’s body
- Silk and Bemberg lining,
- light and soft shoulder
- High gorge and small armhole For maximum movement and comfort
- Milanese handmade buttonhole
- Mother of pearl buttons
- Milanese functional buttonhole on sleeves
- Handmade decorative details in every corner of Milanesi suits
- Online Inquiries: FM17BPKGBP102
Ferruccio Milanesi’s reputation as a sartorial fashion house specialized in exclusive handmade exclusive menswear, blending expertise with Neapolitan tradition and modernity. The consistent result has been incomparable comfort and elegance, Milanesi’s traditional techniques and expertise, initially developed for bespoke Suits & Shirts, and accessories.