The handcrafted blue dots stripe wool Neapolitan shoulder suit, crafted mastery from 14 Microns exclusive wool fabrics, tailored to a comfortable fit. The three buttons, two functional, single-breasted jacket features full hand-basted canvased construction and semi-lined, matching regular fully-lined trousers for increasing comfort and durability. The Jacket and trousers are decorated with artisanal hand stitches and feature one side coin pocket.
The unique Neapolitan artisanal crafts make Ferruccio Milanesi suits unique.
This Ferruccio Milanesi suit results from over 25,000 brilliant hand-stitches, one stitch at a time, and 45 hours of mastery of Neapolitan Craftsmanship using the most exclusive 14-microns exclusive fabrics.
- One tailor makes every suit from the start to the end.
- Fully canvased, hand-basted Linen and soft horse tail canvas for better moulding on the wearer body.
- Three buttons, but two functional. The third button is for strong construction and a unique look.
- 14 Micron wool exclusive fabrics
- Silk & Bemberg lining,
- light and soft shoulder Jacket
- High gorge and small Armscye for maximum movement and comfort
- Milanese handmade buttonhole
- Notch Lapel
- Neapolitan soft shoulder
- Mother of Pearl buttons
- Milanese functional buttonhole
- Hand-stitched decorative details in every corner of the Milanesi suits
- It comes with a handmade wooden hanger and faux leather suit cover.
Online Inquiries:: FM17BPKSTGPD 1006
PLEASE NOTE THAT :
* For pre-order suits, the average time for delivery is 45-60 days from the order confirmation and payment.
* The average time for delivery of Made to Measure and Sartorial Ready to Wear is 45-60 days and for Bespoke suit is 4 months to six months from the order confirmation and payment
- The price listed on the website is for Sartorial Ready to Wear and Made to Measure. The Bespoke suits price depend on the complexity, fabrics, and details. The average price: $ 7,900
.Ferruccio Milanesi’s reputation as a sartorial fashion house specialized in exclusive handmade exclusive menswear, blending expertise with Neapolitan tradition and modernity. The consistent result has been incomparable comfort and elegance, Milanesi’s traditional techniques and expertise, initially developed for bespoke Suits & Shirts, and accessories.